Want to Publish Your Article on ChemLinked Food Portal?
The Expert Article Column is committed to share in-depth interpretation of food regulations in the Asia Pacific region especially China, authoritative compliance guidance and extensive hands-on compliance experience for regulatory affairs manager and help them stay in compliance with Asian especially China Regulations. We would like to welcome you to publish your own comments, ideas, and experiences on topics relating to Food Regulation/Standard in the Asia Pacific Region.
With the development of our EA column, now we also welcome experts in the area of Asian food market affairs to publish your unique ideas comments, ideas, and experiences to engage with our global audiences.
Once Publish Your Expert Article, You are Automatically Entitled to:
- Promote your reputation among our 10,000+ registered global food audience as well as take the advantage of our social traffic on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook etc.,
- Attend various food events, such as webinars, seminars, workshops and conferences we hosted for free;
- Reward. Various factors would be taken into account, i.e. words, article quality etc. ChemLinked reserves the right for final explanation.
How to Publish Your Articles?
There are generally 3 simple steps to follow：
- Contact our editorial board at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sign the Copyright Policy with ChemLinked;
- Submit your article to us for review.
Except articles, we are also welcome you to write and submit timely regulatory news around the Asia region especially countries like Vietnam to remind our global audiences.