About ChemLinked Food Portal
ChemLinked food portal is committed to share interpretation of food regulations in the Asia Pacific region especially China, authoritative compliance guidance and extensive hands-on compliance experience for regulatory affairs manager and help them stay in compliance with Asian especially China Regulations.
With the repid development, now we welcome experts in the area of global especially Asian food market affairs to publish your unique comments, ideas, and experiences to engage with our global audiences.
Once Publish Your Expert Article, You are able to Enjoy the below Benefits:
- Promote your reputation among our 10,000+ registered members and 30,000+ global food audience as well as take the advantage of our social traffic on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook etc.,
- Attend various food events, such as webinars, online courses and conferences we hosted for free;
- Reward (if applicable)
How to Publish Your Articles?
There are generally 3 simple steps to follow：
- Contact our editorial board at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sign the Copyright Policy with ChemLinked;
- Submit your article to us for review and release