- Are registrations of three types of special foods the same? What is the status quo of special food registration/filing? This in-depth article answers all your questions.
- On Oct. 17, 2018, a former government official shared his knowledge of CNCA registration with ChemLinked and REACH24H technical team. During the seminar, the expert mainly introduced the regulatory requirements and procedures for overseas enterprise registration.
- Although the organic milk powder market is relatively underdeveloped in China, it is predicted that its sales volume will reach 10 billion yuan in the next 2 or 3 years, but it also pose a greater challenge for SMEs.
- Solution and advise on how to best protect the interests of European companies working with cheese and wine products in mainland China.
- In March this year, China has undergone a significant department restructure. Later in mid of August, the "three stipulation scheme" of each new department were released, outlining their function, organizational structure and staffing. Based on it, this article will provide an in-depth analysis on
- China’s new retail systems and prioritization of domestic consumption combined with fascination with healthy living are providing fertile ground for growth in the fruit and vegetable juice niche of its beverage sector.
- In this article, we will look at the internal process China uses to formulate its food trade policy and the associated WTO notification process.
- General Administration of Customs gave report on China's food imports of 2017. Here is detailed import information.
- CFSA insider overviewed recent progress and outlined current and future regulation of flavor and fragrances in China in the 6th China International Flavor and Fragrances Summit 2018.
- Nutritional labeling is a fundamental section of the label of a food product. It shows the nutritional characteristics and related nutritional information of foods. This article is to offer a comparative analysis of nutrition label requirements in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.