- Are there any signs of what is likely to happen over the next several months and in the coming years? Here are our 4 predictions:
- In Oct 2017, China CFDA unveiled the 'Specification for Special Food Evaluation Technical Institution' , which begins a new supervision mechanism for testing agencies.
- News about the demise of daigou have been greatly exaggerated. Many daigou are atill alive despite risks.
- Importantly the E-commerce law specifies the legal liabilities for each stakeholder. However a significant distinction should be noted in the emphasis placed on the punitive measures for individual operators and the punishments for ecommerce platforms
- At the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Complicated production environment, raw material residue or impurities, lack of toxicological information etc. make the detection and assessment of all non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) in food contact materials unrealistic. How to tackle the problem?
- 202 infant formula products altered registration as of Nov.8, 2018. You need to know cases requiring application of changes and cases not.
- Are registrations of three types of special foods the same? What is the status quo of special food registration/filing? This in-depth article answers all your questions.
- On Oct. 17, 2018, a former government official shared his knowledge of CNCA registration with ChemLinked and REACH24H technical team. During the seminar, the expert mainly introduced the regulatory requirements and procedures for overseas enterprise registration.
- Although the organic milk powder market is relatively underdeveloped in China, it is predicted that its sales volume will reach 10 billion yuan in the next 2 or 3 years, but it also pose a greater challenge for SMEs.