- Solution and advise on how to best protect the interests of European companies working with cheese and wine products in mainland China.
- In March this year, China has undergone a significant department restructure. Later in mid of August, the "three stipulation scheme" of each new department were released, outlining their function, organizational structure and staffing. Based on it, this article will provide an in-depth analysis on
- China’s new retail systems and prioritization of domestic consumption combined with fascination with healthy living are providing fertile ground for growth in the fruit and vegetable juice niche of its beverage sector.
- In this article, we will look at the internal process China uses to formulate its food trade policy and the associated WTO notification process.
- General Administration of Customs gave report on China's food imports of 2017. Here is detailed import information.
- CFSA insider overviewed recent progress and outlined current and future regulation of flavor and fragrances in China in the 6th China International Flavor and Fragrances Summit 2018.
- Nutritional labeling is a fundamental section of the label of a food product. It shows the nutritional characteristics and related nutritional information of foods. This article is to offer a comparative analysis of nutrition label requirements in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Due to the increase of Chinese population, China needs to raise grain output to maintain self-sufficiency in food supply. This article will take a look at the historical data on grain production and agricultural technology in recent decades. We will also look at the major challenges facing China
- In the first quarter of 2018, National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China released one announcement in which it approved the application of 6 new substances in food contact material. What are the messages behind the announcement?
- Pesticide MRL establishment not only protects the integrity of the food supply, but also protects domestic agriculture. China’s response to WTO TBT/SPS notifications varies depending on the impact of MRL notification on trade balance with other countries, the value of the commodity, existence of