- Due to the increase of Chinese population, China needs to raise grain output to maintain self-sufficiency in food supply. This article will take a look at the historical data on grain production and agricultural technology in recent decades. We will also look at the major challenges facing China
- In the first quarter of 2018, National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China released one announcement in which it approved the application of 6 new substances in food contact material. What are the messages behind the announcement?
- Pesticide MRL establishment not only protects the integrity of the food supply, but also protects domestic agriculture. China’s response to WTO TBT/SPS notifications varies depending on the impact of MRL notification on trade balance with other countries, the value of the commodity, existence of
- China's infant formula registration policy stipulates that each manufacturing facility can only market 3 product lines in China. Under this regulatory environment, infant formula enterprises are exploring new ways to increase their competitiveness and garner traction amongst China's increasingly
- One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the announcement of far reaching government reform and restructuring of numerous government ministries and institutions.One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the
- Outline of Phase 2 (2013-2023) of China Reform plan of Dairy Sector and Infant Formula.
- Detailed analysis of 2013-beginning of 2018 China dairy sector regulatory reform.
- "Two sessions" is the literal translation of the hugely important annual plenary sessions of the National People's Congress (NPC) and the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC). During the meetings, NPC deputies from all walks of life assemble to make suggestions on the country'
- According to data released by China AQSIQ, there were 6624 batches of food rejected during 2017, more than double the amount seen in 2016 (3031 batches).
- In 2017, 9 applications for new FCM new substances were accepted by the NHFPC, 26 new FCM varieties were opened for public feedback, and 20 new substances used in food contact materials granted approval. This article summarizes new substance registration of 2017, and probes into approval, product