- China's infant formula registration policy stipulates that each manufacturing facility can only market 3 product lines in China. Under this regulatory environment, infant formula enterprises are exploring new ways to increase their competitiveness and garner traction amongst China's increasingly
- One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the announcement of far reaching government reform and restructuring of numerous government ministries and institutions.One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the
- Outline of Phase 2 (2013-2023) of China Reform plan of Dairy Sector and Infant Formula.
- Detailed analysis of 2013-beginning of 2018 China dairy sector regulatory reform.
- "Two sessions" is the literal translation of the hugely important annual plenary sessions of the National People's Congress (NPC) and the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC). During the meetings, NPC deputies from all walks of life assemble to make suggestions on the country'
- According to data released by China AQSIQ, there were 6624 batches of food rejected during 2017, more than double the amount seen in 2016 (3031 batches).
- In 2017, 9 applications for new FCM new substances were accepted by the NHFPC, 26 new FCM varieties were opened for public feedback, and 20 new substances used in food contact materials granted approval. This article summarizes new substance registration of 2017, and probes into approval, product
- This article includes a recap of recent regulatory changes on FSMP registration in China and some insights on their influence on the development of this market.
- Naturally occurring in breast milk, the addition of probiotics infant formula is now a common practice. In this article we will deal with which are the most common ones in Infant Formula, how are they dealt with in China, the value of adding probiotics to products, and future market prospects.
- China’s pesticide MRL regulatory framework (the maximum concentrations of pesticide residues in foods) is underdeveloped compared with other major economies and fails to adequately meet food safety and international trade requirements.