- The new technical requirements will force manufacturers to make great changes to infant formula label and packaging design. Manufacturers will need to design clean and simple labels and there will be little room to differentiate products based on label alone.
- Comparison between 2016 and 2017 version revision of 2 supporting documents for FSMP registration, which are “Requirements for Application Materials for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Purpose (For Trial) (2017 revision)” and “Stability Study Requirements for Foods for Special Medical
- In July 2017, NHFPC released an official letter detailing the updates, deletions and refinements of China’s directory of national food safety system, marking a milestone in the construction of China’s food safety regulatory framework.
- Brief interpretation of the new 2017 draft version of Food Safety Law Implementation Rules released by China’s CFDA on 14th August.
- China has implemented infant formula/milk powder recipe registration since Oct 1, 2016 in accordance with stipulations articulated within the New Food Safety Law and Administrative Measures for Registration of Infant and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes.
- China recently announced the formal implementation of the new health food registration and filing system, also releasing relevant supplementary requirements thereafter. This article contains updated information on the impact of these rules with a particular emphasis on the comparatively reduced
- In recent years imported aquatic products are becoming more and more popular in China. Take salmon for example, in 2010 the national importation volume reached 12 thousand tons and in 2014 it was more than 30 thousand tons with an annual increase of 25%. This article details requirements for
- In this article we will deal with the latest developments of CBEC rules on food and cosmetics and some possible future scenarios.
- Following new scientific studies highlighting possible health risks, the legal status of Titanium Dioxide might be subject to change in Europe.
- In this article we will talk about market access requirements for frozen drinks in China. This category includes ice cream, ice milk, ice frost, ice lollipop, popsicles, sweet ice, edible ice and other similar products.