- At the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Complicated production environment, raw material residue or impurities, lack of toxicological information etc. make the detection and assessment of all non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) in food contact materials unrealistic. How to tackle the problem?
- 202 infant formula products altered registration as of Nov.8, 2018. You need to know cases requiring application of changes and cases not.
- Are registrations of three types of special foods the same? What is the status quo of special food registration/filing? This in-depth article answers all your questions.
- On Oct. 17, 2018, a former government official shared his knowledge of CNCA registration with ChemLinked and REACH24H technical team. During the seminar, the expert mainly introduced the regulatory requirements and procedures for overseas enterprise registration.
- Although the organic milk powder market is relatively underdeveloped in China, it is predicted that its sales volume will reach 10 billion yuan in the next 2 or 3 years, but it also pose a greater challenge for SMEs.
- Solution and advise on how to best protect the interests of European companies working with cheese and wine products in mainland China.
- In March this year, China has undergone a significant department restructure. Later in mid of August, the "three stipulation scheme" of each new department were released, outlining their function, organizational structure and staffing. Based on it, this article will provide an in-depth analysis on
- China’s new retail systems and prioritization of domestic consumption combined with fascination with healthy living are providing fertile ground for growth in the fruit and vegetable juice niche of its beverage sector.
- In this article, we will look at the internal process China uses to formulate its food trade policy and the associated WTO notification process.