- General Administration of Customs gave report on China's food imports of 2017. Here is detailed import information.
- CFSA insider overviewed recent progress and outlined current and future regulation of flavor and fragrances in China in the 6th China International Flavor and Fragrances Summit 2018.
- Nutritional labeling is a fundamental section of the label of a food product. It shows the nutritional characteristics and related nutritional information of foods. This article is to offer a comparative analysis of nutrition label requirements in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- Due to the increase of Chinese population, China needs to raise grain output to maintain self-sufficiency in food supply. This article will take a look at the historical data on grain production and agricultural technology in recent decades. We will also look at the major challenges facing China
- In the first quarter of 2018, National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China released one announcement in which it approved the application of 6 new substances in food contact material. What are the messages behind the announcement?
- Pesticide MRL establishment not only protects the integrity of the food supply, but also protects domestic agriculture. China’s response to WTO TBT/SPS notifications varies depending on the impact of MRL notification on trade balance with other countries, the value of the commodity, existence of
- China's infant formula registration policy stipulates that each manufacturing facility can only market 3 product lines in China. Under this regulatory environment, infant formula enterprises are exploring new ways to increase their competitiveness and garner traction amongst China's increasingly
- One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the announcement of far reaching government reform and restructuring of numerous government ministries and institutions.One of the most important developments to come out of the two recent NPC sessions is the
- Outline of Phase 2 (2013-2023) of China Reform plan of Dairy Sector and Infant Formula.
- Detailed analysis of 2013-beginning of 2018 China dairy sector regulatory reform.