- 202 infant formula products altered registration as of Nov.8, 2018. You need to know cases requiring application of changes and cases not.
- Although the organic milk powder market is relatively underdeveloped in China, it is predicted that its sales volume will reach 10 billion yuan in the next 2 or 3 years, but it also pose a greater challenge for SMEs.
- China's infant formula registration policy stipulates that each manufacturing facility can only market 3 product lines in China. Under this regulatory environment, infant formula enterprises are exploring new ways to increase their competitiveness and garner traction amongst China's increasingly
- Outline of Phase 2 (2013-2023) of China Reform plan of Dairy Sector and Infant Formula.
- Detailed analysis of 2013-beginning of 2018 China dairy sector regulatory reform.
- Naturally occurring in breast milk, the addition of probiotics infant formula is now a common practice. In this article we will deal with which are the most common ones in Infant Formula, how are they dealt with in China, the value of adding probiotics to products, and future market prospects.
- The new technical requirements will force manufacturers to make great changes to infant formula label and packaging design. Manufacturers will need to design clean and simple labels and there will be little room to differentiate products based on label alone.
- China has implemented infant formula/milk powder recipe registration since Oct 1, 2016 in accordance with stipulations articulated within the New Food Safety Law and Administrative Measures for Registration of Infant and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes.
- In this article we will deal with the latest developments of CBEC rules on food and cosmetics and some possible future scenarios.
- On Nov. 16, 2016, China CFDA released the finalized version of two supplementary documents for infant formula recipe registration. Compared to the draft versions, the trial versions have deleted some impractical elements and simplified the compilation of registration dossiers.