- As revealed by No. 29 Presidential Decree issued in Apr. In 2019, China officially passed the amendment to “Trademark Law”. The new law became effective on Nov. 1, 2019.
- CBD (cannabidiol), a substance extracted from cannabis has been attracting considerable attention from multinational food enterprises due to its potential applications in foods.
- On July 5, 2019, at the Cabinet Office Consumer Commission Food Labeling Section Meeting, the Consumer Affairs Agency (CAA) announced that "Almond has been added to the list of foods recommended to use allergen labeling" and "Walnut has been designated as a food subject to mandatory labeling".
- In April, 2019, Chinese authorities published Amendments of the Trademark Law and are implementing the Iron Fist Action to strictly regulate IPR in the market.
- Many people might be considering a future food labeling plan (including how to deal with the new Country of Origin for ingredients labeling system), so I would like to feature it in this article.
- Almost 4 years have passed since the implementation of the Food Labeling Standards in April 2015, and we can see more and more products with labeling following the Food Labeling Standards on the shelves. The transition period during which the labeling of processed food and additives according to
- The advertising law affects advertising of foods across numerous categories including health food advertisement and this article will interpret this regulation from the following 5 aspects
- Importantly the E-commerce law specifies the legal liabilities for each stakeholder. However a significant distinction should be noted in the emphasis placed on the punitive measures for individual operators and the punishments for ecommerce platforms
- At the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Nutritional labeling is a fundamental section of the label of a food product. It shows the nutritional characteristics and related nutritional information of foods. This article is to offer a comparative analysis of nutrition label requirements in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.