- In April, 2019, Chinese authorities published Amendments of the Trademark Law and are implementing the Iron Fist Action to strictly regulate IPR in the market.
- Many people might be considering a future food labeling plan (including how to deal with the new Country of Origin for ingredients labeling system), so I would like to feature it in this article.
- Almost 4 years have passed since the implementation of the Food Labeling Standards in April 2015, and we can see more and more products with labeling following the Food Labeling Standards on the shelves. The transition period during which the labeling of processed food and additives according to
- The advertising law affects advertising of foods across numerous categories including health food advertisement and this article will interpret this regulation from the following 5 aspects
- Importantly the E-commerce law specifies the legal liabilities for each stakeholder. However a significant distinction should be noted in the emphasis placed on the punitive measures for individual operators and the punishments for ecommerce platforms
- At the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Nutritional labeling is a fundamental section of the label of a food product. It shows the nutritional characteristics and related nutritional information of foods. This article is to offer a comparative analysis of nutrition label requirements in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- In this article, we selected the 10 most important food regulatory updates in India in 2017. Noteworthy updates include the ban on the import of milk and dairy products from China, the implementation of the new version of the Food Safety Standard (Import) Ordinance and new provisions on aquatic
- This article deals with the main food regulatory updates in the Republic of Korea in year 2017. The main revisions in 2017 include the introduction of sodium content comparison system, heightened nitrogen residue requirements and increased supervision on imported foods.
- According to data released by China AQSIQ, there were 6624 batches of food rejected during 2017, more than double the amount seen in 2016 (3031 batches).