- Many people might be considering a future food labeling plan (including how to deal with the new Country of Origin for ingredients labeling system), so I would like to feature it in this article.
- Almost 4 years have passed since the implementation of the Food Labeling Standards in April 2015, and we can see more and more products with labeling following the Food Labeling Standards on the shelves. The transition period during which the labeling of processed food and additives according to
- Nutritional labeling is a fundamental section of the label of a food product. It shows the nutritional characteristics and related nutritional information of foods. This article is to offer a comparative analysis of nutrition label requirements in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- The new technical requirements will force manufacturers to make great changes to infant formula label and packaging design. Manufacturers will need to design clean and simple labels and there will be little room to differentiate products based on label alone.
- On Nov. 16, 2016, China CFDA released the finalized version of two supplementary documents for infant formula recipe registration. Compared to the draft versions, the trial versions have deleted some impractical elements and simplified the compilation of registration dossiers.
- The National Health and Family Planning Commission of the People’s Republic of China released National Food Safety Standard GB 7101-2015 Beverages on 13th November 2015 which will come into effect on 13th November 2016.
- GB 13432-2013 is applicable to the labelling (including nutritional labelling) of pre-packaged foods for special dietary uses, which covers baby formula, complementary foods for babies, foods for special medical uses and other special dietary foods.
- The significance of designing a China compliant label for food products is an easily neglected element of a China market access strategy. The importance of this factor cannot be understated considered in the light of the high volume of imported foods that are rejected or detained at ports every
- The current boom in the demand for organic products is the result of steady growth over the last decade. Chinese people care about physical health more than ever. The current trend has obviously lead to considerable interest in the market however the certification and corresponding registration