- On Nov. 16, 2016, China CFDA released the finalized version of two supplementary documents for infant formula recipe registration. Compared to the draft versions, the trial versions have deleted some impractical elements and simplified the compilation of registration dossiers.
- The National Health and Family Planning Commission of the People’s Republic of China released National Food Safety Standard GB 7101-2015 Beverages on 13th November 2015 which will come into effect on 13th November 2016.
- GB 13432-2013 is applicable to the labelling (including nutritional labelling) of pre-packaged foods for special dietary uses, which covers baby formula, complementary foods for babies, foods for special medical uses and other special dietary foods.
- The significance of designing a China compliant label for food products is an easily neglected element of a China market access strategy. The importance of this factor cannot be understated considered in the light of the high volume of imported foods that are rejected or detained at ports every
- The current boom in the demand for organic products is the result of steady growth over the last decade. Chinese people care about physical health more than ever. The current trend has obviously lead to considerable interest in the market however the certification and corresponding registration