- 202 infant formula products altered registration as of Nov.8, 2018. You need to know cases requiring application of changes and cases not.
- Are registrations of three types of special foods the same? What is the status quo of special food registration/filing? This in-depth article answers all your questions.
- In 2017, 9 applications for new FCM new substances were accepted by the NHFPC, 26 new FCM varieties were opened for public feedback, and 20 new substances used in food contact materials granted approval. This article summarizes new substance registration of 2017, and probes into approval, product
- This article includes a recap of recent regulatory changes on FSMP registration in China and some insights on their influence on the development of this market.
- China has implemented infant formula/milk powder recipe registration since Oct 1, 2016 in accordance with stipulations articulated within the New Food Safety Law and Administrative Measures for Registration of Infant and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes.