- In furtherance of its goal to develop a formal "Positive List" (PL) system for food-contact material, the Food Safety Commission of Japan (FSCJ) has released for public comment its proposed evaluation procedures for food-contact substances (FCS) that are not included on Japan's current Positive
- Are there any signs of what is likely to happen over the next several months and in the coming years? Here are our 4 predictions:
- China’s new retail systems and prioritization of domestic consumption combined with fascination with healthy living are providing fertile ground for growth in the fruit and vegetable juice niche of its beverage sector.
- In this article, we will look at the internal process China uses to formulate its food trade policy and the associated WTO notification process.
- Outline of Phase 2 (2013-2023) of China Reform plan of Dairy Sector and Infant Formula.
- Detailed analysis of 2013-beginning of 2018 China dairy sector regulatory reform.
- "Two sessions" is the literal translation of the hugely important annual plenary sessions of the National People's Congress (NPC) and the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC). During the meetings, NPC deputies from all walks of life assemble to make suggestions on the country'
- 2017 saw the implementation and development of numerous new regulatory changes affecting Japan’s food industry, including health food, dairy products, food additives, and edible oil.
- In this article, we selected the 10 most important food regulatory updates in India in 2017. Noteworthy updates include the ban on the import of milk and dairy products from China, the implementation of the new version of the Food Safety Standard (Import) Ordinance and new provisions on aquatic
- This article deals with the main food regulatory updates in the Republic of Korea in year 2017. The main revisions in 2017 include the introduction of sodium content comparison system, heightened nitrogen residue requirements and increased supervision on imported foods.