- In this article, we will look at the internal process China uses to formulate its food trade policy and the associated WTO notification process.
- General Administration of Customs gave report on China's food imports of 2017. Here is detailed import information.
- Due to the increase of Chinese population, China needs to raise grain output to maintain self-sufficiency in food supply. This article will take a look at the historical data on grain production and agricultural technology in recent decades. We will also look at the major challenges facing China
- In recent years imported aquatic products are becoming more and more popular in China. Take salmon for example, in 2010 the national importation volume reached 12 thousand tons and in 2014 it was more than 30 thousand tons with an annual increase of 25%. This article details requirements for
- Prior to exporting health food products to China, overseas manufacturers need to get pre-market approval of their products from CFDA. Under the current regulatory framework, a dual health food administrative system with separate requirements for health food registration and health food filing has
- To tackle Korea’s challenging food safety problems and increased importation of foods, Korea implemented the Special Law on Safety Administration of Imported Foods on the 4th of Feb 2016. Tremendous changes have been made to the previous regulations governing imported food. The new law will be