- Fish oil products started to gain traction amongst Chinese consumers in the nineties.
- Opening up 2.0: China introduces new trade facilitation policies including tariff reductions, tax incentives, preferential treatment of goods traded through CBEC and optimized customs clearance measures.
- To import food products to South Korea, registration must be completed in line with the requirements articulated within the Imported Food Act . To register a foreign food facility is the first and a very significant step to import food to South Korea. This article will show you what registration is
- Although the organic milk powder market is relatively underdeveloped in China, it is predicted that its sales volume will reach 10 billion yuan in the next 2 or 3 years, but it also pose a greater challenge for SMEs.
- General Administration of Customs gave report on China's food imports of 2017. Here is detailed import information.
- In this article we will talk about market access requirements for frozen drinks in China. This category includes ice cream, ice milk, ice frost, ice lollipop, popsicles, sweet ice, edible ice and other similar products.
- Abstract: In this article, we will talk about imported products without a comparable Chinese national food safety standard.