- To import food products to South Korea, registration must be completed in line with the requirements articulated within the Imported Food Act . To register a foreign food facility is the first and a very significant step to import food to South Korea. This article will show you what registration is
- Importantly the E-commerce law specifies the legal liabilities for each stakeholder. However a significant distinction should be noted in the emphasis placed on the punitive measures for individual operators and the punishments for ecommerce platforms
- At the very beginning, our readers shall distinguish what is Daigou, and what is called CBEC. Daigou has and always will refer to illegal activities, specifically the use of unofficial import channels to illegally sell imported goods (large parcels, suitcases illegal consignments etc).
- Complicated production environment, raw material residue or impurities, lack of toxicological information etc. make the detection and assessment of all non-intentionally added substances (NIAS) in food contact materials unrealistic. How to tackle the problem?
- 202 infant formula products altered registration as of Nov.8, 2018. You need to know cases requiring application of changes and cases not.
- Are registrations of three types of special foods the same? What is the status quo of special food registration/filing? This in-depth article answers all your questions.
- On Oct. 17, 2018, a former government official shared his knowledge of CNCA registration with ChemLinked and REACH24H technical team. During the seminar, the expert mainly introduced the regulatory requirements and procedures for overseas enterprise registration.
- Although the organic milk powder market is relatively underdeveloped in China, it is predicted that its sales volume will reach 10 billion yuan in the next 2 or 3 years, but it also pose a greater challenge for SMEs.
- Solution and advise on how to best protect the interests of European companies working with cheese and wine products in mainland China.
- In March this year, China has undergone a significant department restructure. Later in mid of August, the "three stipulation scheme" of each new department were released, outlining their function, organizational structure and staffing. Based on it, this article will provide an in-depth analysis on