- In this article we will talk about market access requirements for frozen drinks in China. This category includes ice cream, ice milk, ice frost, ice lollipop, popsicles, sweet ice, edible ice and other similar products.
- The regulatory scope of food flavorings in China refers to a group of substances that are added to food to impart, modify, or enhance the flavor of food. Food flavorings exclude substances which serve to impart sweet, sour or salty taste to foods, such as sugar, salt, vinegar, as well as food
- Abstract: In this article, we will talk about imported products without a comparable Chinese national food safety standard.
- The fast development of cross border ecommerce in China offers new opportunities for overseas functional foods and supplements enterprises, and many overseas brands are already entering Chinese markets through the CBEC channel.
- One of the hotly debated issues in this China’s 2017 national consumer rights day was the revelation that banned food products allegedly produced in irradiated areas of Japan were being sold in China. While the products in question have had sales suspended, this incident has underscored concerns
- China is the largest market for online trade around the world. Benefiting from Chinese government’s policies, online trade value is increasing dramatically year by year and may reach 10 trillion USD by the end of 2016. Previously, foods exported to China had to go through a long-winded and complete
- On Nov. 16, 2016, China CFDA released the finalized version of two supplementary documents for infant formula recipe registration. Compared to the draft versions, the trial versions have deleted some impractical elements and simplified the compilation of registration dossiers.
- 40 important administrative measures and regulations and their supplementary rules covering the food safety issues were issued during 2015 and 2016, which now form the framework of the new Chinese food safety legislation system.
- On 19th October, the State Council released the revised draft of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law (hereafter called Implementation Rules) for public consultation. The revised draft of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law further detail the requirements laid out in the articles of the Food
- The new Food Safety Law reclassified FSMP as kind of special food, combining with China’s large senescent demographic and the inherent cultural appreciation for the role of nutrition in health provides fertile ground for future growth in this industry. China is the first country that officially