22 Jul 2019 Anne Peng 305
Market research suggested that there are limited categories of foods for the elderly on the market, and although some are labeled as “consumable for elderly person”, their sugar, salt, fat contents and nutrients are unsuitable.
12 Jun 2017 Giacomo Cirillo 5456
In the few years, baby product sector in China experienced an outstanding market diversification, product differentiation and expansion of customer base. The most important consumers are the generations born after 1980 and 1990, and this is why...
27 May 2017 Giacomo Cirillo 3485
First of all: what are we referring to when we talk about sports nutrition food? Here is a useful definition provided by the most recent relevant food standard of China (...
- Asia Consumer Insights: Overall FMCG Growth by 4.3%
- List of Import Goods through Cross-border E-commerce (2018 Edition)
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- China Import & Market Data of Major Food Sectors 2018
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018
- China Imported Consumer Goods Market Report 2018