7 Aug 2019 Megan Kindelin 84
With the explosive rise in low to non-alcohol drinks and liqueurs on the market this year, alcoholic beverages are having to find a way to stay relevant.
27 Feb 2019 Lennie Tao 0
According to data issued by Research and Markets, "A Study of China's Beer Market 2017", China's beer market...
2 Feb 2018 Chris Wang 915
According to the latest data from China Customs, China’s wine imports seem to have recovered from previous tepid growth with increases seen in bottled, bulk and sparkling wine imports in 2017.
7 Apr 2017 Mr. Timothy J Trent, Chemlinked Guest Editor 1369
China’s demand for imported wine has grown significantly over the last decade in line with emerging consumer trends. Recent years have seen a sharp increase in sales, a colossal 132% growth since 2010. This growth has been localised mainly within tier 1...
- Asia Consumer Insights: Overall FMCG Growth by 4.3%
- List of Import Goods through Cross-border E-commerce (2018 Edition)
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- China Import & Market Data of Major Food Sectors 2018
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018
- China Imported Consumer Goods Market Report 2018