26 Aug 2019 Marketing to China 323
Guide to selling on Kaola.com, the Chinese leading Cross-border website and app in China (better than tmall last year).
24 Jul 2017 Giacomo Cirillo 0
On 14th July CFDA issued a statement on infant formula and FSMP food registration declaring that all products imported before 1st January 2018 can be sold in China until expiration date. Some experts think companies that are about to...
12 Jun 2017 Giacomo Cirillo 5653
In the few years, baby product sector in China experienced an outstanding market diversification, product differentiation and expansion of customer base. The most important consumers are the generations born after 1980 and 1990, and this is why...
25 Apr 2017 Paul O'Brien 2593
To begin this article it would be remiss of me not to define the scope of what is considered a "functional food" and "nutritional supplement" in China. First of all both functional foods and nutritional supplements are classified as “health foods” in China...
23 Mar 2017 Paul O'Brien 2799
China crossborder ecommerce is a phenomenal success story. Its precocious development and steep upward trajectory is unprecedented. It continues to exceed the expectations of the public, government and international stakeholders.
- China Infant Formula Sector: 2019 Market Movement & Growth Strategy
- A Glimpse of Major Players in China’s Dairy Market
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- China Import & Market Data of Major Food Sectors 2018
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018
- China Imported Consumer Goods Market Report 2018