22 Mar 2019 Lennie Tao 465
In 2018, 324 thousand tons of infant formula milk powder were exported from 58 countries/regions to China, amounting to over 31.6 billion yuan. Among them, New Zealand is the second largest exporter and Australia ranked 7th.
- Asia Consumer Insights: Overall FMCG Growth by 4.3%
- List of Import Goods through Cross-border E-commerce (2018 Edition)
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- China Import & Market Data of Major Food Sectors 2018
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018
- China Imported Consumer Goods Market Report 2018