31 Mar 2017 1876
As the second largest economy in the world, and a major driver of global economic development, China has paid a high environmental price for its economic increase: polluted air, contaminated land, uninhabitable areas, desertification, and a severe crisis...
23 Mar 2017 Paul O'Brien 2799
China crossborder ecommerce is a phenomenal success story. Its precocious development and steep upward trajectory is unprecedented. It continues to exceed the expectations of the public, government and international stakeholders.
22 Mar 2017 Paul O'Brien 2323
Wechat is like a digital swiss army knife .....it's China's most important mobile app and combines messaging, map services, flight and ticket purchasing , online shopping, online payment, official business services, business marketing and promotion,...
17 Mar 2017 Yao LUO 2867
An improvement in living standards has meant that Chinese people are demanding high quality foods. Snack food is no exception. According to statistics from China Customs, Chinese people consumed 300 billion RMB worth of imported food in 2015, and snack...
- China Infant Formula Sector: 2019 Market Movement & Growth Strategy
- A Glimpse of Major Players in China’s Dairy Market
- Exporting Food and Beverage to China: A Guide for Australian Business
- China Import & Market Data of Major Food Sectors 2018
- Asia Pacific Food Regulatory Updates 2018
- China Imported Consumer Goods Market Report 2018