- On September 20, 2017, during an executive meeting of the State Council held by Premier Li Keqiang it was revealed that the grace period for CBEC would be extended until the end of 2018.
- On Sep 13, WTO issued a notice on Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Import and Export Food Safety (draft) submitted by China AQSIQ, which is open for public comment until
- On September 15, China CFDA released the 11th batch of infant formula registration, including 38 products from 11 enterprises.
- On September 14, China CFDA released the 10th batch of registered infant formula, including 35 products from 7 enterprises, including French manufacturer, Synutra International.
- At the end of July, China AQSIQ released 4 implementation rules on national inspection of food related products, involving plastics, paper and paperboard, as well as food machinery.
- On September 6, China AQSIQ released data on non-compliant food in July 2017. Altogether there were 233 batches of food found non-compliant. Confectionery, biscuits, and beverages accounted for the
- China’s CFDA and Thailand Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives signed an agreement on the importation of Thai Bird’s Nest to China.
- China Food and Drug Administration published the 2017 revisions of “Requirements for Application Materials for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Purpose (Trial)” and “Stability Study Requirements for Foods for Special