- On Jan. 16, 2018, China AQSIQ opened the draft version of “Implementation Rules on Food Related Product Sampling” to public consultation.
- On Feb. 8th, 2018, China CFDA released the 40th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 8 products (1 is imported) from 4 enterprises.
- On Feb. 2, 2018, China CFDA replied to an issue raised by Beijing food and drug administration regarding the labeling requirements of Lvbao Edible Blend Oil (sunflower & olive),
- On January 25th, 26th and 27th 2018, 18 imported nutritional supplements from 3 overseas manufacturers have obtained Health Food Filing Certificates.
- On Feb. 1st, 2018, China CFDA released the 39th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 46 products (20 are imported) from 9 enterprises.
- On Jan. 30, 2018, China CFDA opened public feedback on Infant Formula Food Filing Administrative Measures (Exposure Draft). The deadline for this consultation is Mar. 1, 2018.
- On Jan. 26, 2018, China AQSIQ released the non-compliant food data of Dec. 2017. Altogether 780 batches of food failed import primarily due to poor product quality, non-compliant certificates and
- On Jan. 24, 2018, China CFDA issued implementation rules on the 2018 national food sampling program, detailing food categories to be inspected, referenced regulations, inspection