- Under the proposed changes to labeling requirements articulated within the draft version of China’s Food Labeling Supervision Measures, foreign food manufacturers will be required to affix
- Chinese home-grown dairy company Junlebao begins to tap into the fresh milk market by introducing a new product line called Yuexianhuo.
- A downturn in Oishi's sales in recent years has been causing alarm and grounds for excavation into the factors contributing to the company's regression.
- Feihe Limited, China’s leading domestic infant formula manufacturer (assessed by total sales value), successfully listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on November 13, 2019, recording an initial
- The most important factor to consider when naming a health food is the accuracy of the name used and ensuring that each of the three identifiers matches corresponding regulations
- The 11th of November each year marks China's Single's day (also known as 11-11) shopping festival. The event is the world's largest single-day shopping festival. Total sales have grown
- Nestle’s 10th FSMP and Wyeth’s 1st FSMP were approved by SAMR. As of Nov. 12, 2019, 40 foods for special medical purposes have been registered of which 27 are overseas products.
- China CNCA published new Organic Food Certification List and Rules, adding provisions on the certification of imported organic products.