- On Oct. 10, 2018, China published the filing certificates of 2 imported health foods.
- Led by China E-Commerce Association and China Nutrition and Health Food Association, at the end of September, 9 domestic e-commerce platforms including Alibaba, JD and Suning announced
- CFSA opened consultation on 15 new food related products on Oct. 8, 2018.
- On Sep 24, 2018 China published its White Paper detailing the potential impacts of its ongoing trade disputes with the US, just several days after the US imposed an additional $200 billion worth of
- NHC approved 14 new food related products on Sept. 30, 2018.
- CFSA proposes eight food additives for approval, and the consultation will be open for 30 days.
- As revealed by SAMR announcement issued on Oct. 8, 2018, 2 infant formula for special medical purposes obtained FSMP product registration approval.
- On Sept. 17, Cai Fangliang, president of Feihe Dairy, publicized Feihe's Standard for Fresh Milk Powder, standardizing the company's use of fresh raw milk as the raw material used to make