- On November 21, 2017 China CFDA released the first batch of registered food for special medical purpose (FSMP).
- On November 20, 2017, China CFDA released the 23rd batch of registered infant formula in China, including 20 products (1 is imported) from 5 enterprises.
- This year Single’s day broke all records with turnover of 253.97 billion rmb, bolstered by growth in rural areas and strong performance in areas like infant formula and milk.
- On November 13, China Food and Drug Administration released the “Implementation plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products”, defining the main issues to
- On 10 Nov 2017, China ICAMA opened a 30-day consultation on the “Guideline on Pesticide Residue Trials on Crop”.
- CFDA published the sample inspection results for the third quarter of 2017, also providing data statistics for the reasons of noncompliance. CFDA published the sample inspection results
- On November 14, 2017, China CFDA released the 22nd batch of registered infant formula in China, including 52 products (5 are imported) from 10 enterprises.
- 23 infant formulae from 5 enterprises are listed in the 21st batch of registered infant formula in China.