- SAMR published 13 quick detection methods and invited feedback from industry, experts and the public to develop better food risk monitoring methods. The illegal role of quick methods might be revised
- On Oct. 11th, 2019, SAMR finally released the official version of FSMP (food for special medical purposes) clinical technique guidelines.
- GAC seized 90 batches of substandard foods imported from 22 countries/regions in August. Nearly one in fourth could be avoided if relevant enterprises knew basic import compliance regulations.
- On October 8, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, NHC and SAMR jointly issued the "National Food Safety Standard Maximum Residue Limit of Veterinary Drugs", which will enter
- On September 26, the Ministry of Commerce, together with the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Finance and other departments, released pork reserves onto the market,
Shanghai Administration Details Temporary Permit for Imported Unregistered Infant Formula and Health FoodShanghai Administration for Market Regulation specified details on temporary permits available to stakeholders that wish to display unregistered infant formula and
- ChemLinked rounded up the latest market and regulatory news in the China food sector...
- Right after the launch of Powerade in June 2019, Coca-Cola launched the second sports drink in the Chinese market within half a year on September 24th.