- On the 14th of July CFDA issued a statement clarifying that all infant formula and FSMP product imported and approved prior to Jan 1st 2018 can be sold until its expiration.
- On 13th July, China State Council announced the publication of a plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products in order
- On July 14, China AQSIQ published the 2016 white paper on quality and safety of imported food in China, which provides a summary of imported food trade and food safety in 2016.
- China announced the approval of the National Nutrition Program (2017-2030)", which is likely to shape China's food industry significantly over the coming decade and beyond.
- After the latest sample inspection, on July 11, 2017, China CFDA issued a notification on the discovery of three batches of unqualified special dietary food, involving Aflatoxin B1 and false labeling.
- According to an announcement released by China National Standardization of Food & Fermentation on July 10, a new national standard for Grape Wine is open for public consultation from July
- June and July witnessed great changes to Chinese national food safety standards. On June 23, 8 national hygienic standards were abolished and have been replaced by new national standards.
- National Entry-Exit Inspection agency supervision work carried out on inbound goods reaching Chinese ports in May 2017 revealed that 451 batches of food products did not meet Chinese