- Wangbaobao is a recently established Chinese cereal brand that started selling cereal-based food products on Tmall at the beginning of 2018.
- As revealed by the MOFCOM notice released on Jan 16th, 2020, China’s Vice Premier Minister Liu He signed the phase one trade agreement with US
- At the beginning of Jan. 2020, Junlebao announced a price rise for its flagship infant formula product. Under the new pricing structure stage 1-3 infant formula milk powder is
- GAC seized 138 batches of substandard foods imported from 18 countries/regions in November 2019. Labels, packaging, and credentials were major issues.
- The arrival of the Spring Festival marks the start of another significant shopping spree in China.
- Last year, China passed several high-impact regulatory reforms that significantly affected market access requirements for international stakeholders.
- On January 6, 2020, China’s number 1 homegrown cheese enterprise Milkground (妙可蓝多) disclosed that China Mengniu dairy had purchased a $108 million stake in the
- Six plant-derived substances previously only considered as traditional Chinese medicine ingredients are now eligible for use in