- China improved the provincial approval on existing drinking water related products by introducing a new streamlined timeframe, reducing documentation requirements and introducing reducing
- As of Nov. 30, 2018, four official files about the new CBEC policy have been released by MOFCOM and MOF after the State Council meeting last week.
SAMR Ratchets up Enforcement of Infant Formula Registration Policy by Making Onsite Inspection a PrerequisiteAccording to our technical experts onsite inspection has become a prerequisite for registration approval, and the competent authority has designated an expert panel to
- On Nov. 26, 2018, National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the consultation period on the draft of GB 7718 General Rules for Prepackaged Food Labeling. Comments should be
- On Nov. 23, China Customs released No. 243 notification, publicizing revised regulations involved in its reorganization.
- Lots of global food enterprises such as Fonterra, Blackmores and A2 attended ChemLinked Food Regulatory Conference – Oceania 2018 in Melbourne on Nov. 20,
- During the China’s Global Food & Hospitality Trade Show 2018, experts from different countries expounded their ideas about the Chinese dairy market with a focus on plant-based milk
- China's cheese sector is still in its infancy but is growing rapidly and characterized by a heavy reliance on imports and a steady increase in overall volume and value.