- GAC released lists of manufacturers, exporters and importers of food and cosmetics which have poor customs clearance track records. To remove their high-risk status an enterprise must not be involved
- On Dec. 28th, 2018, GAC released details on the latest updates for registration of dairy product manufacturers approved to export to China.
- The major food raw materials like rice are subject to heavy metal testing of each batch, and the final products shall undergo internal
- On Dec. 24, 2018, GAC released information of non-compliant imported food of November. 75 batches of food products are involved, and major categories are pastry food (e.g. biscuit), infant
- The lawsuit between Bright Dairy and Gourmet Master Co. Ltd. became the trending hashtag on Weibo (the twitter-like platform in China
China Opens GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutritional Labeling of Pre-Packaged Food” to Public FeedbackAs revealed by an announcement issued on Dec. 19, 2018, China National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the updated GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutrition Labeling of Pre-
- On Dec. 12, 2018, China NHC announced the approval of 8 new food related products, including 5 new varieties of FCM additives, 2 novel resins, and 1 resin with expanded application scope.
- GAC released Notice No. 194, regulating specific implementation methods on CBEC supervision in accordance with the four files.