CFDA to Regulate the Inspection Methods of Functional Components or Marked Components in Health FoodChina Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) amended the inspection methods of 15 functional components or marked components in health food such as Inspection
- China Food and Drug Administration ("CFDA") recently issued the Circular on Further Strengthening the Quality and Safety Supervision of Liquor (the "Circular").
- On 26 Nov, NHFPC released Announcement 4, 2013 to approve 8 new food raw materials according to the new measures for safety examination of novel foods,
- AQSIQ promulgated Administrative Measures for Organic Product Certification on the 20th of November 2013, and will execute unified catalog, standard, enforcement regulation,
- It is internationally acknowledged that China is already the world’s largest importer of dairy products and is a huge and booming market for
- On 12 Nov, NHFPC (former MOH) published Notice 23 containing two department rules regarding registration and safety examination of new food raw materials.
- On 29 Oct, a notice was jointly released by CFDA, NHFPC and SAIC outlining plans to crack down on illegal promotion and marketing activities of breast
- After multiple rounds of intensive discussions by stakeholders, the FSL draft has been finished by CFDA and released by the Legislative