- On April 1, 2014, NHFPC announced the approval of L-Methionylglycine HCl as a new food additive and extended the application scope of three food additives
- On April 1, 2014, NHFPC preannounced the approval of four new additives used in food contact materials and two new food contact resins. The period for
- On 24 Mar 2014, China’s Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM) announced to end immediately its anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigation against wines imported from EU
- Starting from 1 April 2014, baby formula exported to China must have the Chinese labels printed on the cans, boxes, or bags for retail before
- China has officially accepted the application of the geographical indication of Bordeaux. The recognition was publicized in AQSIQ’s Notice No. 30, 2014 on 25 Mar
- On March 19, 2014, NHFPC released a draft announcement to approve three new food raw materials, including tagatose, chia seed, and psyllium seed husk.
- The multinational fast food giant Subway confirmed it would ban the use of azodicarbonamide in its sandwich bread. Azodicarbonamide is a chemical commonly used to
- On Jan. 28, 2014, NHFPC released a draft announcement to approve six new food raw materials, including chitosan oligosaccharide, silybum marianum seed oil,