- On 19th of June 2017, the Head Office of AQSIQ published the “Quarantine and Inspection requirements of imported USA beef”, destined to set the rules for the importation of this kind
- The “Administrative Measures of Food Production Licensing” went into effect on Oct. 1, 2015 (see CL news report on Sep. 2, 2015). Recently, China CFDA clarified relevant issues
- On May 31, NHFPC (National Health and Family Planning Commission of China) released the announcement that 10 new food raw materials were approved including shea butter, sialic acid etc. The
- The States used to be one of China’s biggest beef suppliers, but increased incidence of BSE (mad cow disease) and the human variant CJD (linked to consumption of infected beef) circa
- On Jun. 11, 2017, the Ministry of Agriculture of China (MOA) preannounced the establishment of the maximum residual limits for 122 pesticides in foods, which will be open for public
- The Administrative Measures released by CFDA concerns the obligation of fair organizers, venue suppliers, food manufacturer, legal liability, supervision method etc.
- On May 31, 2017, China CFDA approved two supplementary food testing methods in accordance with “Provisions for Supplementary Food Testing Methods” (see CL report on Jan. 3, 2017),
- On Jun. 5, 2017, China AQSIQ notified WTO of the “Measures for the Administration of Certificates Attached to Foods Exported to China”, which will take effect from Oct. 1, 2017. A