- Any content concerning functions and safety cannot be used for health food and FSMP advertisement. The use of influencers to endorse or recommend a product is also banned.
- On Dec. 4th, 2018, SAMR released a notice of health food registration alteration.
- CFSA opened public consultation on the potential expansion of the application scope of sodium acetate, phosphoric acid, potassium dihydrogen phosphate in EVOH; One new FCM additive and
- Overseas infant formula manufacturer registration renewal materials must be submitted before the Dec.15, 2018 deadline.
- China improved the provincial approval on existing drinking water related products by introducing a new streamlined timeframe, reducing documentation requirements and introducing reducing
- As of Nov. 30, 2018, four official files about the new CBEC policy have been released by MOFCOM and MOF after the State Council meeting last week.
SAMR Ratchets up Enforcement of Infant Formula Registration Policy by Making Onsite Inspection a PrerequisiteAccording to our technical experts onsite inspection has become a prerequisite for registration approval, and the competent authority has designated an expert panel to
- On Nov. 26, 2018, National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the consultation period on the draft of GB 7718 General Rules for Prepackaged Food Labeling. Comments should be