- On Nov. 23, China Customs released No. 243 notification, publicizing revised regulations involved in its reorganization.
- Lots of global food enterprises such as Fonterra, Blackmores and A2 attended ChemLinked Food Regulatory Conference – Oceania 2018 in Melbourne on Nov. 20,
- During the China’s Global Food & Hospitality Trade Show 2018, experts from different countries expounded their ideas about the Chinese dairy market with a focus on plant-based milk
- China's cheese sector is still in its infancy but is growing rapidly and characterized by a heavy reliance on imports and a steady increase in overall volume and value.
- As of Nov. 2018, Korean Positive List System (PLS) has included around 8000 criteria of 469 pesticides’ MRLs in foods.
- The CBEC transition period has been officially prolonged since Jan 1st 2019 without a specific set expiration date. Special foods will be not required registration or filing.
- 61 batches of food from 14 countries/regions failed to pass the import inspection, according to the latest notice published by GAC on November 21st.
- Fabricated or fraudulent advertising content including misleading information, illegal function claims etc. are major problems according to data released by SAMR.