- On Dec. 24, 2018, GAC released information of non-compliant imported food of November. 75 batches of food products are involved, and major categories are pastry food (e.g. biscuit), infant
China Opens GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutritional Labeling of Pre-Packaged Food” to Public FeedbackAs revealed by an announcement issued on Dec. 19, 2018, China National Food Safety Standard Review Committee opened the updated GB 28050 “General Rules for Nutrition Labeling of Pre-
- On Dec. 12, 2018, China NHC announced the approval of 8 new food related products, including 5 new varieties of FCM additives, 2 novel resins, and 1 resin with expanded application scope.
- GAC released Notice No. 194, regulating specific implementation methods on CBEC supervision in accordance with the four files.
- Any content concerning functions and safety cannot be used for health food and FSMP advertisement. The use of influencers to endorse or recommend a product is also banned.
- On Dec. 4th, 2018, SAMR released a notice of health food registration alteration.
- CFSA opened public consultation on the potential expansion of the application scope of sodium acetate, phosphoric acid, potassium dihydrogen phosphate in EVOH; One new FCM additive and
- Overseas infant formula manufacturer registration renewal materials must be submitted before the Dec.15, 2018 deadline.