- The production, importation of chemical growth-promoting antibiotics as veterinary drug shall be halted as of 1 Jan 2020 and the uses as feed additive shall be terminated starting from 1
- China will roll out a new expedited customs clearance system based on a 2-step process in which goods can be quickly cleared after approval of basic customs declaration documents.
China Food Industry Review: Novel Products, Market Movements, Company Dynamics and Other Tasty Tidbits l July 2019A review on China food industry in July: What's new released and entered by CBEC? How about new policies/requirements? How companies go with H1 revenue?
Dairy Sector Strategies to Offset Paradoxical Decline in Birth Rate after Reform of One Child PolicyAfter China reformed its one child policy there has been a paradoxical decline in the number of births which is the leading cause of stagnant growth in China’s infant formula sector.
- In cities across China, local governments have banned the sale of health foods and health related products in Medicare pharmacies. Under previous
- According to China's Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, 46 key cities across the country will have basically completed waste classification and treatment systems by the end
- On July 22nd, 2019, NHC announced the approval of 11 new food additives and 8 new FCM (food contact material) additives.
- Food for special medical purposes GMP and 42 other national standards relating to food additives and catering sector etc. are open to public feedback along with 4 revision notes.