- During the period from June 13th to July 1st, SAMR announced the approval of 8 food for special medical purposes (FSMP), which are listed below, bringing the total number of registered FSMP products to 32.
- From June 19th to 21st, 2019, ‘The Tenth Healthplex Expo 2019’ was held in the National Convention and Exhibition Centre, Shanghai, China. The main topics discussed during this expo
- List of Encouraged Industries for Foreign Investment (2019 version) will take effect on July 30, 2019.11 catalogues related to agricultural and sideline food processing, food manufacturing,
- Six months after the implementation of E-commerce Law, China will ramp up the supervision of its e-commerce sector. Cross border e-commerce and daigou will be subject to more stringent management.
- GAC seized 82 batches of substandard foods imported from 19 countries/regions in May. Hygiene problems, food additives and expired foods were major issues.
- As revealed by MOJ (Ministry of Justice) notification on June 26th, SAMR is now soliciting opinions on the revision of Administrative Measures for Registration of Infant and
- During “618” shopping festival there were 2 million liters of imported liquid milk sold on Tmall global
- On Jun. 14, 2019, China Ministry of Industry and Information Technology opened “National Food Safety Standard of Infant Feeding Bottles and Teats” for public feedback.