- Once again advertisements relating to the unsubstantiated benefits of A2 infant formula have been the target of Chinese regulators.
- Is it likely that China will require routine inspections of overseas facilities as prompted by complaints made by domestic infant formula enterprises on the alleged
- On Jan. 15, 2019, Hong Kong Consumer Council detected carcinogens like acrylamide and 3-MCPD in 51 of 58 food tested samples of biscuits and cookies, including the popular brand in China, MUJI
- False promotion, production and sales of counterfeit health products are the focus of newly implemented joint action campaign involving several ministry level authorities.
- Under new plans enterprise operating within the confines of the bonded zones will be subject to favorable taxation, streamlined procedures, facilitated logistics etc
- On Jan. 11, 2019, China Center for Health Food Evaluation newly published the filing certificates of 12 imported health foods.
- China began allowing the simultaneous cancellation and replacement of a previously registered infant formula product line stage e.g. cancellation and replacement of a stage 1
- According to an SAMR announcement issued on Dec. 28, in 2018 China SAMR conducted national sampling inspection on 24 types of food related products, involving food-contact plastic, food-