- Three food related products are open to public feedback.
- On Jul. 4, 2018, China National Health Commission announced the removal of a large number of outdated regulations/notices/announcements.
- On Jul. 3, 2018, China Ministry of Commerce announced a guideline on the establishment of a traceability management platform for high priority products.
- On July 4, China State Administration of Market Regulation, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, and National Health Commission issued a joint announcement to regulate the labeling
- On July 3, 2018, China State Administration of Market Regulation issued the registration information of two formula foods for special medical purpose intended for premature or low birth weight
OPO Inclusion into China’s Certified Organic Ingredient List to Precipitate Significant Upheaval in IF MarketThe 6th List of Additional Certified Organic Products was published by CNCA on June 19, 2018 and included OPO, also known as SN-2 palmitate.
- China implements zero tariff on soybean from South Korea and India.
- China implemented new rice tax including 17items and two types of items beased on rice kernel shape.