- On Aug. 30, 2016, China CNCA suspended the accreditation of one Australian dairy manufacturer namely Camperdown Dairy Company Pty Ltd. Pasteurized milk products exported to China were
- On August 26th, the AQSIQ announced it would intensify supervision of 186 food import enterprises.
- A national import and export bee product inspection and quarantine work conference was held on August 8, 2016. During the conference, new draft “Measures on Inspection and Quarantine of
- On Aug. 16, 2016, CFDA released the “General Food Production License Inspection Rules”, which will be formally implemented from Oct. 1, 2016. This regulation shall be
- The “Administrative Measures for Registration of Infant and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes” has been released by CFDA on 8 Jun 2016, which will come into force on
- Recently, the Certification and Accreditation Administration of China (CNCA) held a meeting on the work plan for implementing the second phase of CNCA food manufacturer registration. During
- The unqualified volume of honey has grown by 96% from 40 batches amounting to 39,057 kilograms in the second half year of 2015 to 54 batches amounting to 76,445 kilograms in the first half
- On August 8, 2016, China National Health and Family Planning Commssion (NHFPC) announced the approval of three new additives used in food contact materials, one new food contact resins and