- Numerous new standards regulating the safety of food contact material and related products were released by NHFPC in late 2016. The majority of these new standards took effect 19 April
- China’s infant formula market is entering a new age. High-end domestic brands reported three-digit growth in the first quarter of this year while smaller companies are now
- On April 14, 2017, China NHFPC announced the revision of GB 2761-2011 Maximum Levels of Mycotoxins in Foods and GB 2762-2012 Maximum Levels of Contaminants in Foods, which are two
- On Apr. 14, 2017, China NHFPC released the revised version of 9 national standards regarding the testing method of lead, copper, zinc, potassium, etc. in foods, all of which will be
- On Apr. 7, 2017, China CFDA announced it will further strengthen tea quality control specifically production licensing, regular supervision, sampling inspection, etc.
- GB 7718 National Food Safety Standard General Standard for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods is the overarching regulation for the standardization of food labeling in China, which is of
- On Apr. 11, 2017, China CFDA released supplementary requirements for production licensing of complementary foods for infants and young children in accordance with the 2017 version of
- On Apr. 1, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of “Provisions on Establishing Food Safety Traceability System for Food Manufacturers and Traders” (see CL news report for the