- To help enterprises to adapt to the new policy, the MOC and related departments have agreed to extend grace period of CBEC policy will be extended from May 2017 to the end of 2017.
- China CNCA updated the list of approved overseas infant formula manufacturers and dairy manufacturers on 4 November. On November 4th Australian dairy manufacturer Viplus Dairy had their CNCA
- Recently, the newly revised “Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law” was released (see CL news report on Oct. 21, 2016), which
- CFDA released the revised Clinical Trial Quality Management Standard for Foods for Special Medical Purpose, which further clarifies the technical capacity requirements
- Over the last decade China has attached special emphasis on ensuring the safety and quality of infant formula. Infant formula is considered a special food in China together with
- On Oct. 25, 2016, China National Health and Family Planning Commission (NHFPC) released the draft of 15 new national standards, including the product standards for lactose, honey,
State Council Released Revised Draft Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law for Public ConsultationOn 19th October, the central government released the revised draft of Implementation Rules of Food Safety Law (hereafter called Rules) and opened for public consultation.
- On Sep. 30, 2016, China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) officially confirmed the grace period for formula registration of both domestically manufactured and imported infant