- On Apr. 14, 2017, China NHFPC released the revised version of 9 national standards regarding the testing method of lead, copper, zinc, potassium, etc. in foods, all of which will be
- On Apr. 7, 2017, China CFDA announced it will further strengthen tea quality control specifically production licensing, regular supervision, sampling inspection, etc.
- GB 7718 National Food Safety Standard General Standard for the Labeling of Prepackaged Foods is the overarching regulation for the standardization of food labeling in China, which is of
- On Apr. 11, 2017, China CFDA released supplementary requirements for production licensing of complementary foods for infants and young children in accordance with the 2017 version of
- On Apr. 1, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of “Provisions on Establishing Food Safety Traceability System for Food Manufacturers and Traders” (see CL news report for the
- On Mar. 31, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Examination of Beverage Production Licensing” (Exposure Draft),
- Overall 233 boxes or 1,153 liters of liqueur exported from Poland were detained at Wenzhou port recently because they contained gold foil, which is
- On Mar. 23, 2017, Standardization Administration of China and AQSIQ co-announced that 32 national food safety standards for mandatory implementation will be changed to recommended