- On December 5, 2017, China CFDA released an announcement detailing conditions that require a label change application.
- On November the 30th, China’s AQSIQ released data on non-compliant food in October 2017. 720 batches of food from 48 countries or regions were rejected.
- On November 27, 2017, China NHFPC announced the approval of 6 new varieties of food related products.
- On November 30, 2017, China CFDA released the 26th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 42 products (12 are imported) from 12 enterprises.
- On 20th of November, Shanghai CFDA and Shanghai CIQ issued the “Rules for the Reinforcement of Imported Food Safety Information Management”.
- On November 28, 2017, China CFDA released the 25th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 30 products (15 are imported) from 8 enterprises.
- According to an announcement released by Ministry of Finance on November 22, 2017, China is to cut import tariffs on 187 consumer products, with an average decrease of roughly 10% (17.3%
- On November 24, 2017, China Food and Drug Administration issued an announcement on the approval of 3 complementary food testing methods according to the Provisions for Complementary Food