- On Sep. 30, 2016, China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) officially confirmed the grace period for formula registration of both domestically manufactured and imported infant
- On September 28, 2016, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of China (AQSIQ) published the draft of Measures of E-commerce Product Quality Spot Check
- On Sep. 14, 2016, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) preannounced the approval of ten new food additives and the extension of application scope of one food additive, which will be open to
- On Sep. 20, 2016, REACH24H Consulting Group (the founder of ChemLinked) held the China Food Safety & Regulatory Conference CRAC 2016 in Shanghai. This seminar was
- During the REACH24H’s China regulatory annual conference (CRAC), the different labeling requirements in Taiwan and China mainland were compared in many aspects.
- In the long term the use of FSMPs is likely to be included in China’s national health insurance scheme. As such authorities are prioritizing establishment of a strong
- The Chinese government has placed great emphasis on ensuring the safety of infant formula due to the frequent occurrence of food safety issues and poor market conditions.
- Crossboarder ecommerce trade will be subject to the same regulations and product standard requirements as normal trade in the near future. For food traded through CBEC