- On Feb. 7, 2017, China CFDA drafted 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Health Food Filing Application”, which will be open for
China Infant Formula: CFDA Drafts Provisions for Labeling and Stability Research for Infant Formula Recipe RegistrationOn Jan. 26, 2017, China CFDA released two supplementary documents pertaining to infant formula recipe registration, namely “Technical Guidance for Labeling of Infant Formula
China CFDA Releases Production License Examination Rules for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young ChildrenOn Feb. 3, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Production License Examination for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young Children”, which took effect
- On January 26th, 2017, CFDA released a draft of Food for Special Medical Purpose Production License Inspection Details (hereafter called Inspection Details) for public consultation. The consultation deadline will be February 28th. On January
- On Jan. 25, CFDA released No. 16 Announcement to notify both domestic and overseas health food manufacturers that producing health food with first batch of approved health food raw materials
- The 2016 version of “GB2763-2016 Standard of Maximum Residue limits for Pesticide in Foods” has been released recently, and will be formally implemented from Jun. 18, 2017. Compared
- On Jan. 9, 2017, five ministries and commissions of China including MOA, NDRC, MIIT, MOFCOM and CFDA jointly announced “National Dairy Industry Development Plan (2016-2020)” in
- In 2016, 10 policies and notices were released to strengthen regulation of infant formula in China. The influence of those policies will appear gradually in 2017.