- From Dec 4 to Dec 8, 2017, China CFDA released 2 batches of registered infant formula in China, including 76 products (18 are imported) from 15 enterprises.
- The newly designated cities are: 1) Hefei, 2) Chengdu, 3) Dalian, 4) Qingdao and 5) Suzhou.
- On 5th of December, CNCA suspended the overseas manufacturer qualification of Lactalis-owned Celia-Laiterie De Craon after an emergency recall of potentally contaminated infant
- In October, Camperdown Powder Pty's products failed port inspection and were therefore blacklisted by AQSIQ.
- On December 5, 2017, China CFDA released an announcement detailing conditions that require a label change application.
- On November the 30th, China’s AQSIQ released data on non-compliant food in October 2017. 720 batches of food from 48 countries or regions were rejected.
- On November 27, 2017, China NHFPC announced the approval of 6 new varieties of food related products.
- On November 30, 2017, China CFDA released the 26th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 42 products (12 are imported) from 12 enterprises.