- On 17th of April, China SAMR clarified matters concerning the use of labelling claims on health food interpreting previous CFDA announcements.
- On April 16th, Cina GAC announced new steps towards the integration of Custom Clearance Inspection Qualifications, merging some procedures and reviewing details of registration and filing as well as
- On April. 16, 2018, CFSA opened for public feedback the proposed addition of Glucose oxidase and the expansion of application scope of three others.
- On April 13, 2018, China National Center for Food Safety Risk Assessment (CFSA) proposed the addition of 8 new varieties of food related products including one new additive and three new resins.
- According to the list of approved overseas infant formula manufacturers updated by CNCA on Apr. 9, 2018, Mead Johnson was newly included in the list of Australian infant formula
- On Apr. 10, 2018, food additive Paprika Red and Paprika Oleoresin were opened for public feedback by CFSA. Paprika Red has already served as colorant in 25 kinds of food, and now
China’s New Food Regulatory Authority Planning More Stringent Application of Infant Formula Registration StandardOn Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation made its first major announcement detailing its supervision plan of foods, drugs and etc.
- On Apr. 10, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation was formally recognized in Beijing.