- From Jan. 10 to Jan. 12, 2018, China CFDA released 2 batches of registered infant formula in China, including 25 products (16 are imported) from 8 enterprises.
China NHFPC Updates Administrative Measures on Safety Examination of New Food Raw Materials and New Food AdditivesOn 10th January China NHFPC updated Administrative Measures on Safety Examination of New Food Raw Materials, Administrative Measures on New Food Additives and other provisions.
- In December 2017 and January 2018, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) released various announcements regarding tariff policy towards various dairy imports from New Zealand.
- On Dec. 27, 2017, China AQSIQ released the sampling results of food related products in 2017, involving plastic food related products, paper and paperboard materials and articles for food
- On January 4, 2018, China CFDA released the 35th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 37 products from 7 domestic enterprises.
- On Dec. 26, 2017, AQSIQ issued warnings on 747 enterprises engaged in imported food and cosmetics business, including 245 overseas manufacturers, 249 foreign exporters, and 253 importers.
- On January the 2nd, China AQSIQ released China November 2017 Non-Compliant Imported Food Data: 881 batches of food from 53 countries or regions were rejected.
China NHFPC Approves a New Nutritional Fortification Substance and Expands the Application Scope of 8 Food AdditivesOn 28th of December China NHFPC approved 6S-5- Methylenetetrahydrofolate as a New Food Nutritional Fortification Substance and expanded the application scope of 8 food additives including