- On Jan. 30, 2018, China CFDA opened public feedback on Infant Formula Food Filing Administrative Measures (Exposure Draft). The deadline for this consultation is Mar. 1, 2018.
- On Jan. 26, 2018, China AQSIQ released the non-compliant food data of Dec. 2017. Altogether 780 batches of food failed import primarily due to poor product quality, non-compliant certificates and
- On Jan. 24, 2018, China CFDA issued implementation rules on the 2018 national food sampling program, detailing food categories to be inspected, referenced regulations, inspection
- On the 18th of January， AQSIQ published a summary table of unqualified imported agriculture products for December 2017 and updated the directory of fresh fruit types newly granted
- On Jan. 21, 2018, Shanghai FDA released The 2017 Shanghai Food Safety Annual Report (thereinafter White Paper).
- On Jan. 19, 2018, China CFDA released the 38th batch of registered infant formula in China, including 26 products (2 are imported) from 8 enterprises.
- From Jan. 10 to Jan. 12, 2018, China CFDA released 2 batches of registered infant formula in China, including 25 products (16 are imported) from 8 enterprises.
China NHFPC Updates Administrative Measures on Safety Examination of New Food Raw Materials and New Food AdditivesOn 10th January China NHFPC updated Administrative Measures on Safety Examination of New Food Raw Materials, Administrative Measures on New Food Additives and other provisions.