- Shenzhen's new food safety supervision system named "Food Safety Supervision Provision", entered into force on May 1st, 2018.
- On Apr. 28, 2018, State Administration for Market Regulation revealed key outcomes drawn from data sourced from a Q1 2018 national food sector market investigation.
- On April 27th Taiwan MOHW published new requirements on imported eggs and dairy products.
- On April 27, 2018, at the second plenary session of the 13th NPC Standing Committee amendments were made to the “Frontier Health and Quarantine Law of the People’s Republic
- On the 28th of April, 4 imported nutritional supplements from A&Z Pharmaceutical have obtained Health Food Filing Certificates.
- On April 20, CNCA released a list of registered overseas infant formula manufacturers, in which Oceania Dairy Limited (approval number 818) was newly approved.
- On 17th of April, China SAMR clarified matters concerning the use of labelling claims on health food interpreting previous CFDA announcements.
- On April 16th, Cina GAC announced new steps towards the integration of Custom Clearance Inspection Qualifications, merging some procedures and reviewing details of registration and filing as well as