- On Aug. 23, 2016, the Certification and Accreditation Administration of China (CNCA) announced the registration of 16 Lithuanian dairy manufacturers, meaning that these 16 enterprises
- On 7 September, the Guangdong Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a draft of Rules of Guangdong Food Electronic Traceability Management (hereafter called “rules”) which is open for
- On Sep. 9, 2016, China CFDA released the “Administrative Measures for Risk Classification Management for Food Production and Trading (Trial)”, which will be formally
- The CFDA recently clarified the license requirements of offline experience stores operated by CBEC platforms.
- On Aug. 30, 2016, China CNCA suspended the accreditation of one Australian dairy manufacturer namely Camperdown Dairy Company Pty Ltd. Pasteurized milk products exported to China were
- On August 26th, the AQSIQ announced it would intensify supervision of 186 food import enterprises.
- A national import and export bee product inspection and quarantine work conference was held on August 8, 2016. During the conference, new draft “Measures on Inspection and Quarantine of
- On Aug. 16, 2016, CFDA released the “General Food Production License Inspection Rules”, which will be formally implemented from Oct. 1, 2016. This regulation shall be