- China's food industry has undergone a period of a rapid transformation in the last several years. Picking a single milestone as a reference point is a difficult task but looking
- During the Shanghai China International Food Expo 2015 (13-15 Nov), Bright Food i one of the largest Chinese food companies in collaboration with Rabobank, issued the China Food Industry
- This year’s Alibaba’s 11.11 shopping extravaganza has broken all previous records becoming China’s biggest shopping day ever with sales volume soaring to 91.2 billion RMB on 11th Nov
- Recently, a batch of prepackaged drinking water was returned due to the use of an illegal nutritional fortification substance found in the products. The batch of US products
- After the new Food Safety Law was issued, China CFDA working with other relevant departments has devoted itself to analyzing the suitability of the current regulations,
- Yogurt has become a favorite commodity of Chinese consumers as evidenced by the growth in crossborder ecommerce sales. However, according to the catalogues of the animals and plants and
- During the 13th Annual Food Safety Summit, Mr. Teng Jiacai from CFDA stated that CFDA in collaboration with other ministries and departments are busy formulating the
- According to information from United States Department of Agriculture, China will resume the import of pork from 14 pork processing plants and warehouses in the USA in the near future.