- HK expanded the scope of Pesticide Residue in Food Regulation to mungbean sprouts, soya bean sprouts and lotus tuber；violators face penalty of up tp HK$50,000 and imprisonment of up to 6
- Vegetable, fruit, dairy products and milk powder from Ibaraki, Tochigi, Chiba and Gunma can be exported to Hong Kong since Jul. 24, 2018.
Hong Kong Government Is to Arrange Public Consultation on the Proposed Amendments to Food Adulteration (Metallic Contamination) RegulationsThe public consultation period on Hong Kong’s amendments to the food adulteration (metallic contamination) regulations has begun. It will last for 3 months, until September 5th.
Hong Kong Implemented Regulations on Nutritional Composition and Nutrition Labelling of Infant FormulaHong Kong’s new requirements on nutritional composition and nutrition labeling of infant formula, which is prescribed in the “Food and Drugs (Composition and Labelling) (
- Daigou is defined as the purchase of products from outside of China via various grey market channels and their subsequent resale to Chinese consumers on multiple websites
- On 5 Jun 2015, Hong Kong SAR released the Legal Notice 106 of 2015 which officially announced the amendment of Imported Game, Meat and Poultry Regulations. The amended version will
- On 17 Apr 2015, Hong Kong CFS (the Center for Food Safety) announced to ban the import of poultry meat and their products (including poultry eggs) from the
- On 17 Apr, the Center for Food Safety of Hong Kong (CFS) published the list of Small Volume Exemption Products, which covers various kinds of prepackaged foods.