- On January 30, 2019, Japan's Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MAFF) announced plans to import 20,000 metric tons (MT) of butter and 20,000 MT of non-fat dry milk (NFDM) for Japanese
- On Jan. 22, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the amendments to "Specifications and Standards for Food and Food Additives", which mainly revised the residue limit of 6 pesticide and veterinary drugs
- On Nov. 30, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the revision to “Food and Food Additive Specification Standard”
- On Jun 13th, 2018, Japan published the revised Food Sanitation Law. In the amended version, Japan introduced the positive list system for food contact material to replace the current
- On Oct. 30, Japan implemented a new labeling rule for wines.
- MHLW revised the residue limit in 8 pesticides and veterinary drugs and exempted one pesticide from the list.
- Japan MHLW announced its amendment of requirements regarding pesticide and veterinary drug residue in “Food and food additive quality specification”.
- On Aug 8, 2018, Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) published a revised Ministerial Ordinance on Ingredient Specifications for Milk and Dairy Products along with a revised