- On Jan. 22, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the amendments to "Specifications and Standards for Food and Food Additives", which mainly revised the residue limit of 6 pesticide and veterinary drugs
- On Nov. 30, 2018, Japan MHLW announced the revision to “Food and Food Additive Specification Standard”
- On Jun 13th, 2018, Japan published the revised Food Sanitation Law. In the amended version, Japan introduced the positive list system for food contact material to replace the current
- On Oct. 30, Japan implemented a new labeling rule for wines.
- MHLW revised the residue limit in 8 pesticides and veterinary drugs and exempted one pesticide from the list.
- Japan MHLW announced its amendment of requirements regarding pesticide and veterinary drug residue in “Food and food additive quality specification”.
- On Aug 8, 2018, Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) published a revised Ministerial Ordinance on Ingredient Specifications for Milk and Dairy Products along with a revised
- MHLW announced changes to maximum limitations of several elements and production standards for beverages in notice No. 269 issued on July 13, 2018.