- According to a MFDS notification issued on Sep. 5, 2018, Korea revised the ingredient requirements in its Health Functional Food Codex.
- On July 13, 2018, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of South Korea (MFDS) issued notification No.2018-54 promulgating a partial revision to its Food Code.
- No 2018-291 announcement issued by MFDS on Jul. 6, 2018 outlines Korea’s proposition to amend the material items for functional ingredient certification.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety released “Food and Other Labels and Advertisements Act” on March 13. The Act stipulates that from March 2019, the contents of food labels and advertisements will be subject to new
- On Jun. 29, 2018, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additive Code”
- On May 18, 2018, Koran MFDS released the draft amendment to "Special Law of Imported Food Safety Management", concerning factory onsite inspection.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) of South Korea has issued Notification No. 2018 – 32 Partial Amendment to the Labeling Standards for Food.
- On April 2018, KFDA announced the 2018 imported food management plan, which will strengthen the supervision of imported foods during customs clearance and circulation.