- On Jan.9, 2019, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Standard and Specification of Containers and Container Packages”.
- On Jan. 9, 2019, MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additives Code”, which took effect immediately after official publication.
- On Dec. 24, 2018, Korea government announced the revision to "Drinking Water Management Act".
- A new term of “food subject to special management” along with the relevant importation sanitation assessment and two administrative measures are added. The schedule to conduct an import sanitation
- Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) released notification No.2018-102 on Dec. 10, 2018, announcing revision to Premarket Pesticide Residue Standards.
- Food product containing the Ingredient of Noni imported from Vietnam, India, the United States, Indonesia and Peru is added to food subject to an inspection order.
- MFDS revised regulations for infant foods, defined "food for the elderly", and set more MRLs to regulate pesticides in food.
- On Nov. 29th, MFDS released Notice No. 487 and 488 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.