- On Nov. 1, 2018, Korea MFDS announced the revision to “Food Additive Code”, which mainly involves the following 4 items.
- MFDS revised classification of food ingredients and MRL, microorganism limit etc.
- On Sept. 19th, 2018, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) in South Korea promulgated No. 118 notice.
- On Sep. 28, Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) released notification No.2018-71, announcing the partial amendment of the Food Additive Regulation.
- According to a MFDS notification issued on Sep. 5, 2018, Korea revised the ingredient requirements in its Health Functional Food Codex.
- On July 13, 2018, Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of South Korea (MFDS) issued notification No.2018-54 promulgating a partial revision to its Food Code.
- No 2018-291 announcement issued by MFDS on Jul. 6, 2018 outlines Korea’s proposition to amend the material items for functional ingredient certification.
- The Ministry of Food and Drug Safety released “Food and Other Labels and Advertisements Act” on March 13. The Act stipulates that from March 2019, the contents of food labels and advertisements will be subject to new