- As revealed by the notices released on August 23rd and 26th, 2019, MFDS passed the partial revision of Food Additive Code and Functional Food.
- As revealed by the Notice No. 2019-67 on July 30th, further rules about food labeling and advertising authentication have been formulated to support the Korean Food Labeling and
- According to the MFDS report released on July 30th, 2019, South Korea completed the onsite inspection of 212 overseas manufacturers in the first half of the year.
- As revealed by MFDS Notice 2019-63 and 65, South Korea revised the standard and specification in food and food additives.
- On July 3rd, 2019, MFDS released Notice No.2019-57 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.
- As reported by MFDS, Lee Eui-Kyung, minister of MFDS signed the "South Korea-Australia E-Sanitation Certificate Service Agreement" with the Australian Government Department of
- In accordance with the Notice No. 2019-317, MFDS intends to revise the Standard and Specification of Health Functional Food on June 26th, 2019.
- At the end of 2018, MFDS first put forward the terminology “food subject to special management” in Import Food Act and later added its import sanitation assessment in