- On July 3rd, 2019, MFDS released Notice No.2019-57 to partially revise the content of "food standard and specification" in Food Code.
- As reported by MFDS, Lee Eui-Kyung, minister of MFDS signed the "South Korea-Australia E-Sanitation Certificate Service Agreement" with the Australian Government Department of
- In accordance with the Notice No. 2019-317, MFDS intends to revise the Standard and Specification of Health Functional Food on June 26th, 2019.
- At the end of 2018, MFDS first put forward the terminology “food subject to special management” in Import Food Act and later added its import sanitation assessment in
- Following on from the implementation of Imported Food Act, MFDS revised the Imported Food Act Implementation Rules on June 19th, 2019, which came into effect on the same day.
- On June 7th, 2019, MFDS released the Notice No. 2019-45 and publicized the revision of Health Functional Foods Labelling Standards.
- On May 23rd, 2019, MFDS consulted on Implementation Rules of Imported Food Law.
- On May 16, 2019, MFDS submitted 13 new regulations schemes designed to reduce the regulatory burden on emerging industries.