- In December 2017 and January 2018, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) released various announcements regarding tariff policy towards various dairy imports from New Zealand.
- On Nov. 14, 2016, China AQSIQ and CNCA signed the “Agreement on Mutual Recognition of Organic Products” with Ministry for Primary Industries of New Zealand (MPI), confirming a new
- New Zealand MPI recently announced that the following two types of imported coconut milk products have been recalled due to lack of milk allergen labeling.
- After China and Australia officially signed a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) last week, New Zealand’s government is now looking to renegotiate its FTA with China. In comparison to New
- New Zealand Parliament has recently discussed a petition filed by the Safe Food Campaign (SFC) seeking implementation of a zero tolerance policy on pesticide residues in baby food. In
- China CCIC (China Certification & Inspection Group) has been working with New Zealand government to implement a traceability system for infant formula products exported to
- Recently, New Zealand MPI issued a document named “China: Transition to AP E-Cert and Enhance Traceability Requirements”, which introduced more stringent requirements for
- Recently, the New Zealand government revealed the frightening news that last Nov both the dairy giant Fonterra and Federated Farmers received an