- According to a Yashily announcement issued on Dec. 15, 2018, Yashily (Hong Kong) will sell a 49% stake in its Yashily New Zealand Dairy Enterprises to
- On Oct. 23, 2018, NMPF released an article challenging A2 Milk for the use of somewhat spurious advertising claims.
- In December 2017 and January 2018, China General Administration of Customs (GAC) released various announcements regarding tariff policy towards various dairy imports from New Zealand.
- On Nov. 14, 2016, China AQSIQ and CNCA signed the “Agreement on Mutual Recognition of Organic Products” with Ministry for Primary Industries of New Zealand (MPI), confirming a new
- New Zealand MPI recently announced that the following two types of imported coconut milk products have been recalled due to lack of milk allergen labeling.
- After China and Australia officially signed a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) last week, New Zealand’s government is now looking to renegotiate its FTA with China. In comparison to New
- New Zealand Parliament has recently discussed a petition filed by the Safe Food Campaign (SFC) seeking implementation of a zero tolerance policy on pesticide residues in baby food. In
- China CCIC (China Certification & Inspection Group) has been working with New Zealand government to implement a traceability system for infant formula products exported to