- A new statutory board, the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) will be formed on April 1st, 2019 to oversee food safety and security.
- On Mar. 26, 2018, AVA announced the revision regarding food additives of The Food (Amendment) Regulation 2018.
- On Jan. 18, 2018, SMC Nutrition Pte Ltd, a Singapore infant formula manufacturer was granted CNCA approval.
- On 2018 4th January, Singapore AVA updated various food regulations, including new food additives, prohibited ones and extended application scopes as well as specifying new maximum residue
- On Oct. 27, 2015, Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) announced the amendments to Food Regulations 2015, which will enter into force from Dec. 30, 2015 onwards.
- On March 30, 2015, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore released the list of new establishments that have been approved to export meat and meat products to Singapore. In
- On 8 July, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) released a circular that the Food (Amendment) Regulations 2013 will take