- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare opened a draft revision of Maximum levels of metals and other contaminants in food to public feedback. Deadline for
- On Dec. 11, 2018, Taiwan Executive Yuan released the Administrative Measure on Imported Organic Agriculture Products, specifying the application scope, inspection procedure, and
- Taiwan FDA released a draft revision of a new food registration and license management regulation.
- This guidance includes the explanation of batch size, test parameter, types of studies, study designs, etc.
- On Oct. 18, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of the Administrative Measures for Imported Food Inspection
- More information is required to be recorded throughout the supply chain, product lifecycle and product chain of custody during the circulation of foods and food related products.
- On Aug 21, 2018, Ministry of Health and Welfare announced the revision of Food Allergen Labeling Regulation, which will come into force on July 1st, 2020.
- On June 19, 2018, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration issued an announcement No. 1071301483, announcing that content about starches in Appendix One & Two was amended