- On Aug 21, 2018, Ministry of Health and Welfare announced the revision of Food Allergen Labeling Regulation, which will come into force on July 1st, 2020.
- On June 19, 2018, Taiwan Food and Drug Administration issued an announcement No. 1071301483, announcing that content about starches in Appendix One & Two was amended
- On May 24, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the amendment of testing method for aflatoxin M1 in dairy products.
- On May 8, 2018, the Organic Agriculture Promotion Act was officially promulgated in Taiwan.
- On May 8, 2018, Taiwan food and drug administration issued the hygienic standard of contaminant and toxin, stipulating the concentration limits of heavy metal, mycotoxin, and other contaminants
- On Mar. 31, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the revision of “Requirements for Prepackaged Food Nutrition Labeling”.
- On 21st of March, Taiwan FDA set new rules on glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, establishing its scope and usage limits.
- On Mar. 14, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of nutrition labeling requirements for prepackaged food.