- On May 8, 2018, the Organic Agriculture Promotion Act was officially promulgated in Taiwan.
- On May 8, 2018, Taiwan food and drug administration issued the hygienic standard of contaminant and toxin, stipulating the concentration limits of heavy metal, mycotoxin, and other contaminants
- On Mar. 31, 2018, Taiwan FDA issued an announcement detailing the revision of “Requirements for Prepackaged Food Nutrition Labeling”.
- On 21st of March, Taiwan FDA set new rules on glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, establishing its scope and usage limits.
- On Mar. 14, 2018, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of nutrition labeling requirements for prepackaged food.
- On 19th of March, Taiwan FDA announced the revision of testing methods for food additives Propylene Glycol, Hydrocloric Acid and Nisin.
- On the 24th of January Taiwan announced the revision of Food Safety Hygiene Administration Law and Health Food Administration Law concerning new stipulations on labeling claims and advertising and
- On November 16th 2017， Taiwan’s FDA announced the revision of three drafts of test methods for benzoyl peroxide, formaldehyde and food additives specifications.