- Marijuana and Hemp are delisted from the Scope of Category 5 Narcotics in Thailand, indicating that they may be used in food industry in future.
- Genetically Modified Foods shall undergo risk evaluation before production/processing, retail or importation in Thailand.
- On Jan. 9, the Ministry of Public Health promulgated a ban on the production, importation and sales of food products containing PHO.
- On May 16, 2018, Thailand Food and Drug Administration issued notification G/TBT/N/THA/513 to revise regulations on the labeling of recommended daily intakes of sodium.
- On Mar. 8, 2018, China AQSIQ updated the list of imported meat products from approved countries/regions with the addition of frozen chicken products from Thailand.
- Recently Thailand Ministry of Public Health claimed that the new milk powder law will enter into force on September 9, 2017, which bans baby milk powder advertising in various forms.
- On Nov. 1, 2016, the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand (MOPH) preannounced the “Requirements for Production Processes, Production Equipment, Storage and Labeling of Some Fresh Fruits
- On Jan. 29, 2016, Thailand Food and Drug Administration announced the requirements for food label nutritional symbols in accordance with the Food Act of B.E.2522 (1979), which was put