- On May 25, 2017, China CFDA announced the revision of “Items and Requirements of Application Materials for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (
- On May 25, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of “Technical Guidance for Labeling of Infant Formula Recipe Registration” (see the draft version from here), which
- On May 2, 2017, China CFDA finalized the “Health Food Filing Guidance” (see draft version from here), as well as auxiliary material directory for health food
- On Apr. 7, 2017, China CFDA announced it will further strengthen tea quality control specifically production licensing, regular supervision, sampling inspection, etc.
- On Apr. 11, 2017, China CFDA released supplementary requirements for production licensing of complementary foods for infants and young children in accordance with the 2017 version of
- On Apr. 1, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of “Provisions on Establishing Food Safety Traceability System for Food Manufacturers and Traders” (see CL news report for the
- On Mar. 31, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Examination of Beverage Production Licensing”, which is open to
- On Mar. 6, 2017, China CFDA released three approved supplementary testing methods in accordance with “Provisions for Supplementary Food Testing Methods” (see CL news