- On 20th of November, Shanghai CFDA and Shanghai CIQ issued the “Rules for the Reinforcement of Imported Food Safety Information Management”.
- On November 13, China Food and Drug Administration released the “Implementation plan for the control of fraud and false claims in food and health food products”, defining the main issues to
- CFDA published the sample inspection results for the third quarter of 2017, also providing data statistics for the reasons of noncompliance. CFDA published the sample inspection results
- On 30 September 2017, CFDA issued tender notices about the health food raw material directory and health function claims directory.
- China’s CFDA and Thailand Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives signed an agreement on the importation of Thai Bird’s Nest to China.
- China Food and Drug Administration published the 2017 revisions of “Requirements for Application Materials for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Purpose (Trial)” and “Stability Study Requirements for Foods for Special
- On 21st of August, the Swiss manufacturer Hochdorf Swiss Nutrition Ltd had its export accreditation suspended by CNCA because of excessive bacterial contamination.
- On August 15, China CFDA released the fourth batch of registered infant formula, including 21 products from 6 enterprises. Overseas manufacturer Milupa GmbH was included in the