- China’s CFDA and Thailand Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives signed an agreement on the importation of Thai Bird’s Nest to China.
- China Food and Drug Administration published the 2017 revisions of “Requirements for Application Materials for Registration of Foods for Special Medical Purpose (Trial)” and “Stability Study Requirements for Foods for Special
- On 21st of August, the Swiss manufacturer Hochdorf Swiss Nutrition Ltd had its export accreditation suspended by CNCA because of excessive bacterial contamination.
- On August 15, China CFDA released the fourth batch of registered infant formula, including 21 products from 6 enterprises. Overseas manufacturer Milupa GmbH was included in the
- On August 14, 2017, China CFDA issued a notification announcing a revision of China's Food Safety Law Implementation Rules (Draft).
- China CFDA’s Department for Registration of Special Foods launched on 4th of August 2017 a new in-house consultation services to aid industry compliance with special food registration regulations
CFDA Central Office Announces Formal Implementation of the New Health Food Registration Information SystemOn 1st of August 1st 2017, CFDA announced the formal adoption of a new health food registration information system.
- On 1st of August, CFDA announced the substitution of CFDA health products registration stamp with three new kinds of stamps.