- On Feb. 7, 2017, China CFDA drafted 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Health Food Filing Application”, which will be open for
China Infant Formula: CFDA Drafts Provisions for Labeling and Stability Research for Infant Formula Recipe RegistrationOn Jan. 26, 2017, China CFDA released two supplementary documents pertaining to infant formula recipe registration, namely “Technical Guidance for Labeling of Infant Formula
China CFDA Releases Production License Examination Rules for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young ChildrenOn Feb. 3, 2017, China CFDA released the 2017 version of “Detailed Rules for Production License Examination for Complementary Foods for Infants and Young Children”, which took effect
- On January 26th, 2017, CFDA released a draft of Food for Special Medical Purpose Production License Inspection Details (hereafter called Inspection Details) for public consultation. The consultation deadline will be February 28th. On January
- On Jan. 25, CFDA released No. 16 Announcement to notify both domestic and overseas health food manufacturers that producing health food with first batch of approved health food raw materials
- In 2016, 10 policies and notices were released to strengthen regulation of infant formula in China. The influence of those policies will appear gradually in 2017.
- On Jan. 12, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of the first batch of approved health food raw materials and function claims after two rounds of
- On Dec. 30, 2017, China CFDA released transitional measures for health food registration and filing approval to regulate