- After the latest sample inspection, on July 11, 2017, China CFDA issued a notification on the discovery of three batches of unqualified special dietary food, involving Aflatoxin B1 and false labeling.
- The “Administrative Measures of Food Production Licensing” went into effect on Oct. 1, 2015 (see CL news report on Sep. 2, 2015). Recently, China CFDA clarified relevant issues
- The Administrative Measures released by CFDA concerns the obligation of fair organizers, venue suppliers, food manufacturer, legal liability, supervision method etc.
- On May 25, 2017, China CFDA announced the revision of “Items and Requirements of Application Materials for Registration of Infants and Young Children Milk Powder Formula Recipes (
- On May 25, 2017, China CFDA released the finalized version of “Technical Guidance for Labeling of Infant Formula Recipe Registration” (see the final version from here), which
- On May 2, 2017, China CFDA finalized the “Health Food Filing Guidance” (see draft version from here), as well as auxiliary material directory for health food
- On Apr. 7, 2017, China CFDA announced it will further strengthen tea quality control specifically production licensing, regular supervision, sampling inspection, etc.
- On Apr. 11, 2017, China CFDA released supplementary requirements for production licensing of complementary foods for infants and young children in accordance with the 2017 version of